Hillrom is a leading global medical technology company whose products, services and more than 10,000 employees worldwide help people get better care inside and outside the hospital. Their innovations in five core areas – Advancing Mobility, Wound Care and Prevention, Patient Monitoring and Diagnostics, Surgical Safety and Efficiency, and Respiratory Health – improve clinical and economic outcomes and ensure caregivers in more than 100 countries have the products they need to protect patients, speed up recoveries and manage conditions. Every day, around the world, Hillrom enhances outcomes for patients and their caregivers.
The Spot Vision Screener is a handheld, portable device designed to help users quickly and easily detect vision issues on patients from 6 months of age through adult. Spot screens both eyes at once from a nonthreatening 3-foot distance. The touch-screen display allows for one-touch activation, simple management of patient data entry, and easy configuration for both vision screening and autorefraction applications.
– Supports AAP screening guidelines for early detection of amblyopic risk factors
– Automated screening provides thorough, objective, and easy-to-understand results
– Easy to use, easy to implement with minimal user training required
– Adequately powered for mass screening events
– Captures readings 97% of the time helping to screen otherwise difficult patients
– Wireless printing and WiFi-enabled for easy export of data
– Manual exports available via USB port
– Uses lights and sounds to help engage children
*Hill-Rom Taiwan Ltd. has authorized to publish.
Approved Chinese Insert