Leica Microsystems develops and manufactures microscopes and scientific instruments for the analysis of microstructures and nanostructures. Widely recognized for optical precision and innovative technology, the company is one of the market leaders in compound and stereo microscopy, digital microscopy, confocal laser scanning and super-resolution microscopy with related imaging systems, electron microscopy sample preparation, and surgical microscopy.
The Leica M822 surgical microscope, with enhanced Red Reflex, meets the highest professional requirements of ophthalmic surgeons to perform cataract surgery more precisely and efficiently.
– Illumination solution combining LED and halogen for brilliant, stable Red Reflex
– Ergonomic design for intuitive control of the system and comfortable working position
– High-definition video to share and discuss cases
– Open architecture for easy integration of vitreoretinal accessories
– Interchangeable floor stands F40 or F20 for upgradability
Approved Chinese Insert